Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!
Young Justice Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Flash The Young Speedster

+3
Rianna Lauren
Fishing4Karma
ShamarDJ
7 posters

Go down

Kid Flash The Young Speedster  Empty Kid Flash The Young Speedster

Post by ShamarDJ Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 pm

ok so im hearing a lot of people say there Kid Flash fans and so am i so i was just wondering what do you think about the Young Justice Version of Kid Flash and did they do him justice?
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Post Likes : 2

http://twitter.com/ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Kid Flash The Young Speedster  Empty Re: Kid Flash The Young Speedster

Post by Fishing4Karma Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Ooooohhhhh I hope Slade shoots Kid Flash in the knee like he did in the comics. That would be freakin awesome
Fishing4Karma
Fishing4Karma

Post Likes : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Shocked wow i didnt know that i would only want to see it if he heals lol
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Karma Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 am

Well, seeing how he has a high metabolism, he heals rather quickly. Granted, having such a high metabolism means that his body doesn't take to anesthetics or anything, meaning that when they were trying to fix him up in the comics, he was in horrible pain. I loved how Slade managed to shoot him though... It was an awesome scene @-@
Fishing4Karma
Fishing4Karma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 am

I've read that! Whaaaaay! Very Happy

Kid Flash is, in my opinion, the best character in this show so far. I love everything about him there. It's SO Kid Flash. He has more things that I expect to be there, compared to all the other characters.
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 7

https://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 pm

ShamarDJ wrote: Shocked wow i didnt know that i would only want to see it if he heals lol
I believe he heals by the end of the comic, but two of the producers DID say that not everyone is going to make it; so I'm not shooting down the idea that Slade will blow off Kid Flash's kneecap with a shotgun, but it doesn't exactly sound like something that will happen in a kid's show.
Mercy
Mercy

Post Likes : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:21 pm

lol yeah i remember they said someone isnt going to make it i dont have a clue who it will be but the only one that makes sence to me is Superboy Sad but thats only going by the pilot lol and the shot gun thing would be cool to watch but since this is a kid show if they did do that it would most likely be like a stun laser or something like that Sad so it wouldnt be as cool
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Well he used this dart to freeze Kid Flash in place since he has like 100% perfect aim or whatever, then he just walked over to Kid Flash casually loading his gun. The could use the dart but I dunno about the stun laser thing...
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 pm

yeah that sounds cool to!!! i really need to start reading comic books!!!
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Karma Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Well, actually its like this. Kid Flash had been running around and had stopped for one second and that's when Slade nailed him with a tranq dart. It didn't put him to sleep or anything, since the whole high metabolism thing, it just slowed him down long enough for Slade to approach him and blast his knee cap off.

Oh and I hope they bring in the whole Wonder Dog story. Cause that would just be awesome...
Fishing4Karma
Fishing4Karma

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 pm

that sounds cool to!!! i hope they do something like that on the show!!
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Karma Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 am

Has anyone here read any of the Teen Titan (not the ones based off the show) comics? I've read a least a good... 50-70 issues (can't remember the numbers or names..) before htmlcomics shut down.
Fishing4Karma
Fishing4Karma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:22 pm

htmlcomics shut down? O_O When the hell was this and why the hell did I not know?
But to answer your question, no, not really. I would love to, though. :l

To stay on topic, I'm going to add a reason why I love Wally in here - he is SO much like his version in Teen Titans. He's so... Wally. I couldn't help but compare. Teen Titans' what I grew up with. :b
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

https://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:Well, actually its like this. Kid Flash had been running around and had stopped for one second and that's when Slade nailed him with a tranq dart. It didn't put him to sleep or anything, since the whole high metabolism thing, it just slowed him down long enough for Slade to approach him and blast his knee cap off.
Dude, whatever.

Rianna Lauren wrote:htmlcomics shut down? O_O When the hell was this and why the hell did I not know?
But to answer your question, no, not really. I would love to, though. :l

To stay on topic, I'm going to add a reason why I love Wally in here - he is SO much like his version in Teen Titans. He's so... Wally. I couldn't help but compare. Teen Titans' what I grew up with. :b
that happened months ago, I read only Batman stuff on there anyway. The Teen Titan comics were confusing, but yeah. Htmlcomics have been down for a while.

And yeah, I really like this kid flash. He does seem to have the same eye for women as he did for Jynx in Teen Titans.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Karma Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:Well, actually its like this. Kid Flash had been running around and had stopped for one second and that's when Slade nailed him with a tranq dart. It didn't put him to sleep or anything, since the whole high metabolism thing, it just slowed him down long enough for Slade to approach him and blast his knee cap off.
Dude, whatever.

You know you love me.
Fishing4Karma
Fishing4Karma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 pm

*raises hand*
I read the Teen Titans comics, both the real deal and the one based off the show. :3

Kid Flash is my FAVOURITE character so far, he witty, funny and just plain adorable and fun to watch. x3

Lol, I love how Shamar asks how we like this incarnation of KF and Karm goes "I wanna see him shot in the knee!" xDD
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Post Likes : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:39 am

i also wanna see him shot in the knee. Why? Because i am a sadist and love seeing heroes in pain. i remember when i was 4 years old and watched pokemon and zoids, every time van flyheight or ash ketchum got knocked out or injured in some way, i would physically cheer. It really freaked my parents out, lemme tell you.

Also, shooting a speedster and landing a hit would be an awesome action scene. I'm not sure if they'd bring slade into the show since he was such a major villian in TT, BUT i hope they do since he's so freaking evil and awesome. Maybe he's a member of the light? Ooooh that would be just epic.
Though, even if he did appear in the show and shot flash, he'd probably just hit him with a laser gun. i doubt cartoon network would let them hit KF with bullets. Then again i didn't think they'd do an onscreen death of an old man or a close-up shot of a gyspy stuffing money into her bra, so i hope im wrong! =D

As a character, i love Wally. He's in my top three fave characters that are tied for first place. He's so cute and cheeky and just so him X3
also, i love how even a great speedster like himself is no good at dodgeball. best thing ever.
I really like that even though he's a flirty "funny guy" he's still plenty smart with stuff like science. that breaks the stereotype of the funny flirt, who is usually portrayed as quite dumb, and its refreshing.
Cheshire
Cheshire

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Nah, they're allowed to use real guns. Greg Weisman himself said he wanted to make sure that this was as real a show as a superhero cartoon could get, thus the real gunshots heard in episode 4 entitled 'Drop Zone'.

Being shot in the knee would be interesting. It would be something that could bring a lot of angst and drama to an episode, but due to the fact that he has super-fast healing, wouldn't be a totally permanent loss to his powers.

Today I found out that there is no speed force on Earth-16. Needless to say, I'm kinda...disapointed. :/
Isn't Barry Allen supposed to be the speed force or something?? O_o
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Post Likes : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Wait, wait, wait?
What?

Aren't the speedster's powers from the speed force itself?
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Location : Nowhere, Somewhere, the deepest depht's of your totured mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:26 am

Yeah but i think at some point in the comics Barry had to fuse with the speed force to stop someone dying...or something...my memory's fuzzy.
Cheshire
Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 am

...No Speed Force? :O Whattheheeeeell? Where did you know this from? o_o
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator