Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!
Young Justice Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow, what's new?

4 posters

Go down

Snow, what's new? Empty Snow, what's new?

Post by SnowFallsSlow Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Hello there, all! My name is SnowFallsSlow, but you can call me Snow. Wink No, seriously. Call me Snow.

I am almost 18 at the time of this posting, and plan to start college in the fall. I live somewhere in Central Florida, so, no, I am not actually watching the snow fall. I used to live in Michigan, near the thumb if that means anything to you, so, yes, I have seen snow, and no, I am not lucky to live somewhere so warm and sunny. I miss it.

I am an aspiring writer, fairly well-versed in HTML coding, and hope to one day be an English teacher. All of these things should tell you I'm very particular about words, punctuation, and the like. Neutral However, I'm usually fairly quiet about the communication skills of others, and will only stick my nose in anyone's perspective business if asked or provoked.

I would like to personally invite you to mark spoilers for new Young Justice episodes liberally, because I'm only able to watch it when I find it somewhere online, and it will make me sad to know what is going to happen before I see it. No

As for the show itself, I'm very excited about it; I already like the characterization and story-telling aspects, and the animation and voice acting is in my favors as well.

What? You're still reading this? Shocked You want something, don't you? Suspect

Well, at any rate, fell free to question, berate, or otherwise interact with me. Very Happy I welcome it.

SnowFallsSlow

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Snow, what's new? Empty Re: Snow, what's new?

Post by ShamarDJ Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 pm

lol nice to meet you
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Post Likes : 2

http://twitter.com/ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey Snow! Nice to see you again! Smile
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 3

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2194396/Dcfan100

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:22 am

Snooow. Very Happy Thanks for joining!
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 7

https://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 am

Hey, no problem, Ria! Maybe I'll get into fanfiction for this show, too. Very Happy

What's kicking, DC?

XD Nice to meet you, too, ShamarDJ.

SnowFallsSlow

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum