Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!
Young Justice Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello people :)

Go down

Hello people :) Empty Hello people :)

Post by angryazn Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Hi, I am angryazn, or you can just call me angry. This is my second time doing forums, and this forum is very different from the first one I am from. Mostly because we love and embrace controversial discussions in a non-troll way.

Something about me...
I am just like everyone else, nothing special, not much critical thinking skills. I am a bit of a sarcastic hater, but for the purpose of keeping the innocence of little kids on this forum, I will try to tone it down. Smile

The first time I came across DC and comics in general is through The Batman Animated Series.

If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to message and talk, I like talking. Smile
angryazn
angryazn

Post Likes : 0

http://awesomecomicspages.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum