Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!
Young Justice Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to begin...

Go down

Where to begin... Empty Where to begin...

Post by Green Lantern Krato Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:02 am

I would like to delve further into the world that dc has created. I am looking for some tips on what books/series to read/watch as I cannot get enough of dc cartoons and animated Batman, Green Lantern, and Superman movies, but the comics have always eluded me.
So basically I need a few suggestions on where to start the next time I go to the hobby shop. Any and all suggestions welcome and thank you in advance. Show Rocks!!!

Green Lantern Krato

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum