Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!
Young Justice Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which comic books do you recommend?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

which comic books do you recommend? - Page 2 Empty which comic books do you recommend?

Post by ShamarDJ Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

ok i think i want to get into reading comics from DC... but i dont know where to start? lol
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Post Likes : 2

http://twitter.com/ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

which comic books do you recommend? - Page 2 Empty Re: which comic books do you recommend?

Post by ShamarDJ Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:19 pm

ok thank you every much for helping me out Smile
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

which comic books do you recommend? - Page 2 Empty Re: which comic books do you recommend?

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:35 pm

I hate the crisis series honestly. So confusing. I'm killing myself piece by piece reading Final Crisis.. Yes I readsome Marvel. Not all marvel because thongs could turn into Crisis. They have a crisis like every month.

And Damian is actually a cool character. Batman vs Robin, he's actually getting better. Fun fact and spoiler if you plan on purchasing The book: he has a mechanical spine that Slade uses to control Damian and attack Dick with, but Damian does his best to protect Dick!
Mercy
Mercy

Post Likes : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:37 pm

yeah i read that some where and his mom like disowned him or something lol
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 pm

ShamarDJ wrote:yeah i read that some where and his mom like disowned him or something lol
Ohhh man, if anyone is a douche, it's Telia, Damian's mom. She's a class A err... B word.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:18 am

You mean Talia. XD

And yeah Crisis was complicated, but that's the fun exciting part. Very Happy Still studying it now.
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 7

https://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm so confused right now. I have a local comic store that I go too to pick up the Young Justice Comic, and whenever I walk in there my mind goes blank. Theres just, So...many...Comics. I want to get into some other ones besides the Young Justice one, but I do not know where to start. The batman one year sounds good...
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Post Likes : 0
Location : Nowhere, Somewhere, the deepest depht's of your totured mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 am

Well I can't tell you anything about Young Justice or Teen Titan graphic novels, but if you're really looking into some great Batman stories...

Batman: Year One
Batman: The Long Halloween
Batgirl: Year One
Batman: HUSH

Those are amazing stories that I think I can keep reading it over and over again. But already, that can cost from $50-$80... Choose your books wisely.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Ok....I might have to go back to the comic book store and 'explore' abit...

What can you tell me about Young Justice or Teen Titan graphic novels?
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:48 pm

No I can't, I don't read any of those.

I honestly can't stand any of the artists who draw Young Justice. And the Teen Titan comics never really sparked my interest.

Batman is the #1 Superhero for a reason. Next to Deadpool and Wolverine.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 pm

O-sorry. My computer screen glitched and I thought it said can instead of can't. The new young justice comic art annoys me too. Deadpool-I am trying to think of all the images I saw that made fun of him...alot actually. Batman's always going to be #1. Maybe the store manager can help me...
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:35 am

How about the original Young Justice comics? Anyone can fill me in with that? :l
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:12 pm

I have NO idea...
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:How about the original Young Justice comics? Anyone can fill me in with that? :l

Well honestly I'm not interested in the least bit by any Young Justice OR Teen Titan comics, only that Young Justice TPB Graphic novels are freaking expensive and I'm not about to cough up $75 for only two graphic novels at the least.

Are the stories good? I'm actually sure they are but I don't think the art would justify me making any purchase anytime soon.

http://www.amazon.com/Young-Justice-League-Superboy-Impulse/dp/1563896265
http://www.amazon.com/Young-Justice-Youth-Peter-David/dp/1563897482/ref=pd_sim_b_1

But anyway there is a $5 TPB Young Justice but still I despise the art so much I don't think I'll ever buy Young Justice so i can't tell you anything about it other than what I just presented.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:08 am

o_o The art looks okay, I think. I mean, not so bad that I wouldn't buy it if I have the money. But okay.
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:18 am

I dunno I can't stand the art.. Their lips look too big, their bodies look contorted and out of proportion, and Impulse looks so bad... Well Robin doesn't look too great either...
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:36 am

lol Okay, that's you speaking as an artist. I'm just a fan. X]
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum