Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!
Young Justice Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Shippings

+6
SuperboyFan19
Ravenisawesome
Rianna Lauren
Jovial Bondservant
ShamarDJ
DCfan100
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Character Shippings Empty Character Shippings

Post by DCfan100 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 am

The big question for Young Justice:
Are you going to go with SB X MM or KF X MM or are you just going to be like Ria and wait for SuperboyXCassie? :b

And on a side note, Jovial Bondservant do you ship Kataang or Zutara or Mai X A Fruit Tart?
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 3

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2194396/Dcfan100

Back to top Go down

Character Shippings Empty Re: Character Shippings

Post by ShamarDJ Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:09 am

ill go with superboy and MM because from watching episode 4 i seen a very big connection between the two and even though Kid flash likes miss martian it doesnt seem like she feels the same... but even though i dont know anything about artemis it seems like she will be a tough girl and i think that would be great for kid flash.. but its to soon to tell...lol
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Post Likes : 2

http://twitter.com/ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 pm

ShamarDJ wrote:ill go with superboy and MM because from watching episode 4 i seen a very big connection between the two and even though Kid flash likes miss martian it doesnt seem like she feels the same... but even though i dont know anything about artemis it seems like she will be a tough girl and i think that would be great for kid flash.. but its to soon to tell...lol

Yeah XD
I guess I will once again swin against the current and go with MM and Kid Flash. Sure there is a connection between MM and SB but to me it just seems to much like a jock/cheerleader relationship. Where the guy can go around being a complete ass and then one little apology and sweet moment makes up for it. Just IMO anyway.
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:31 pm

DCfan100 wrote:
ShamarDJ wrote:ill go with superboy and MM because from watching episode 4 i seen a very big connection between the two and even though Kid flash likes miss martian it doesnt seem like she feels the same... but even though i dont know anything about artemis it seems like she will be a tough girl and i think that would be great for kid flash.. but its to soon to tell...lol

Yeah XD
I guess I will once again swin against the current and go with MM and Kid Flash. Sure there is a connection between MM and SB but to me it just seems to much like a jock/cheerleader relationship. Where the guy can go around being a complete ass and then one little apology and sweet moment makes up for it. Just IMO anyway.

yeah it does seem like that now that you mention it lol but i still dont see the kid flash and MM thing happening lol idk it just doesnt seem like she cares about him that way...BUT the show just started so they might have some cute moments together lol.
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 pm

I think I prefer SB/MM over KF/MM, mainly because it's comic plausible. xDD
Superboy and Miss Martian is a ship that could actually be carried over to the mainstream comics while KF/MM would be weird.... besides, I see Wally here as more flirtatious than in love. He's got a crush, definitely but it's not love. Girls will come and go for him, I think. Personally, I would love to see a school-girl version of Linda Park. She could be the kid who works for the school newspaper or yearbook or something of the sort. xDD

Now, I don't watch a lot of anime(there are only four animes that I actually like.) but I can't help but compare the Superboy/Miss Martian relationship to that of Tohru and Kyo of Fruits Basket. Naive female character who is currently homeless lives in a house full of guys and falls for the angry/angsty guy. Both Tohru and M'gann seem to always try their hardest to please everyone around them so I can't help but see the similarities. x3

Now, shipping predictions / possible crack!shippings:
Artemis/Speedy - To me, I view it as an inverted Dick/Babs relationship. xDD
(next few hold possible spoilers...)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

hrmmm....I like shipping Speedy? O_o
xD

I guess that's it...for now.... x3

Now for Avatar!! Very Happy
My fav. pairing EVER in the show is by far, SUKKA!!

I totally ended up avoiding the whole Kataang vs. Zutara shipping war by obsessing over the cuteness that is Sukka. x3
I also like Maiko tons. Mai/Fruitart FTW though. XDD
Basically I like everything canon in that show, with minor character exceptions(Toph/the Duke is cute...). Smile
What about you, DCfan100? Smile

Last edited by Jovial Bondservant on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler tags)
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah, I see your point with the KF/MM thing and I have to say I agree with you there.
but I can't help but compare the Superboy/Miss Martian relationship to that of Tohru and Kyo of Fruits Basket.
Totally, never thought of it that way before XD Razz (I love that anime BTW)
But I think the
Spoiler:
thing could totally work. They had a relationship in the comics after all. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

As for Avatar, I sided with Zutara, despite the producers best attempts to shoot us down XD And yes, SUKKA is Awesome! Very Happy Same here with all the canon pairings, save a few :b It's been like forever since I've seen that show though.

BTW, just wondering, what do you define as a crack pairing? :b By my definition a crack pairing is 'no way, no how, forget it,' something like...Wonder Woman X Superboy or Black Canary X Aqualad, (you saw the way they looked at each other in fireworks, it's totally there!) ahem, yes well >_>
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Woo-hoo! Fruits Basket fan!! *high fives*

Yes, that's I thought! After all
Spoiler:

Ha, cool ^_^ I never really cared for Zutara/Kataang, it was a win-win scenario I guess, though I could kind of tell from the beginning Kataang was the route that the producers were going for. Of course, I don't think I've ever found fondness in the main pairings in cartoons. I chose the Sukka train over Kataang and the BBxRae over RobStar. I guess that's just me, I wonder if it'll happen in this show too. xD

A crack pairing, to me, is one that is definitely implausible. The two characters had little-to-no screen time together or it is just so far-fetched that you can't help but to run away screaming or laugh 'til your sides hurt. (So yeah, basically what you said. Smile)

Examples: [Atla] Zuko/Yue, Hakoda/Ursa; Aang/Mai, Toph/the Boulder; Zuko/Honor Sokka/Booomerang.
[TT] Aquald/Terra; Beastboy/Blackfire(WHAT ON EARTH? WHO CAME UP WITH THAT!?)
etc.... xD

LOL, BC/AL!? XDD Green Arrow won't be to happy about THAT. XD
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:44 pm

HA! You chose the wrooong topic to post buddy. >;D You know it's gonna be raining missiles from me to you. X]

On Teen Titans. And maybe bits of Young Justice too.
Robin/Starfire, Beast Boy/Raven (not too much hype on this one), Cyborg/Bumblebee, Speedy/Cheshire, Kid Flash/Jinx. Probably some others but I can't remember much.

On Justice League (Unlimited).
Batman/Wonder Woman, Superman/Lois (duh), Hawkgirl/GL John Stewart, Black Canary/Green Arrow, Question/Huntress.

On Young Justice.

...Err, definitely not Ms. Martian with Kid Flash, I say it's more of a funny flirty kind of thing, not actually romance. But not Superboy either. Because I want Cassie.

DCfan100 wrote:or are you just going to be like Ria and wait for SuperboyXCassie? :b

...There's nothing wrong with that! Right? >_> lols. ;b
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 7

https://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 pm

I agree with your TT shippings, though I ship Wondergirl/Speedy as well as Cheshire/Speedy. (She made a teeny weeny cameo and was in the TT GO! Comics so I feel the need to ship them here too! ! :O)

I mostly agree with your JL(U) couples... Question/Huntress and Green Arrow/Black Canary are my favourites there. xD

I'm assuming you mean Cassandra Sandsmark when you say Cassie, right? Kon must have a thing for girls named Cassandra.... o_o (Yes, I'm talking about Cass Cain.)
But yeah, I was kind of dissapointed when I first found out about MM/SB because that wasn't ever even close to canon!! I proudly shipped Miss Martian and Kid Devil for years.. ;_;
Well, not really YEARS but still. SB/MM wasn't a pairing I had ever imagined. Conner had his girl(s?) and Miss Martian wasn't one of them. I don't mind it in the show, it just seemed like a weird decision for them to make, with all the other possibilities of other couples.

What if the supposed Wondergirl happens to be Donna Troy though!? B)
*imagines the shipping possibilities*

Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 pm

IKNOWRIGHT. Where the hell did they get the Ms. Martian/Superboy idea? >_> I would not like to see them together please, it's not canon.
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:59 pm

What could be even more odd is if it became so popular it got carried over into the mainstream comics becoming canon there as well. O_O
Miss Martian will return and re-join the Teen Titans, or Superboy could leave and then it just HAPPENS. o_e

Small question.........................I actually didn't watch the TT cartoon until last year, was that how the BBxRae relationship went too? I heard that because of the large fanbase it received in the show it was carried into the comic to hopefully attract readers or something. I've always gotten the TPB of the comic series and their relationship is fairly newish but I'm not sure how the timeline went, whether BBxRae was carried over to the show because of the multitude of fans or if there were only a multitude of fans because of the comics.

Last edited by Jovial Bondservant on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to keep from double-posting)
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:27 pm

IKNOWRIGHT. Where the hell did they get the Ms. Martian/Superboy idea? >_> I would not like to see them together please, it's not canon.

Earth 16 Ria, earth 16 XD

What could be even more odd is if it became so popular it got carried over into the mainstream comics becoming canon there as well. O_O
Miss Martian will return and re-join the Teen Titans, or Superboy could leave and then it just HAPPENS. o_e
Remember, Greg did say someone is gonna die :b
As for your question, I seriously have no idea XD I've always shipped RobXRae so I don't pay much attention to that.
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Hmm. Superboy's gonna DIE >Very Happy

Lol, joking...or half-joking.

Though they could kill Miss EM too.
Wait...who's to say it's a main hero? Maybe they just said that to keep us on our toes or something...

WHOA!! A Rob/Rae fan!! Very Happy
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 am

If Spectacular Spider Man has taught us anything, it's that when Greg Weisman is around, you should ALWAYS expect the unexpected. :b

WHOA!! A Rob/Rae fan!!
And Proud of it! Very Happy
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:26 am

lol yes, Earth 16. Note to self - don't get any hopes up. X]
And nooooooo please don't make Conner/Megan canon. No. Please. o_o

DCfan100 wrote:
WHOA!! A Rob/Rae fan!!
And Proud of it! Very Happy

...*walks away cussing*
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:44 pm

lol yes, Earth 16. Note to self - don't get any hopes up. X]
And nooooooo please don't make Conner/Megan canon. No. Please. o_o

As in comics canon? Don't worry, that rarely, if ever happens XD

...*walks away cussing*
Bwahahaha! jkjk :b
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:59 am

Bwahahahah. We are so awesome. B)
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenisawesome Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 am

SB and MM is definitely my favorite. IMO they seem to go together well like Robin and Starfire. Though MM and KF is also good too, but I just like SB and MM more. xP
Ravenisawesome
Ravenisawesome

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:45 am

Nooooooo not like RobStar. o________________o *runs*
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 pm

XDDDD We just love to torture you don't we Ria?
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 am

Yes... yes you all do. >_>
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:18 am

Kid Flash x Artemis.

Yup.
xP
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:42 am

yeah im feeling the artemis and kid flash thing too i think they will grow on each other as the show plays out lol and plus artemis is the only girl he has not flirted with yet maybe thats a hint....haha she will be the one to tame him lol
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 am

Pfffftbwhaaat come onnn. Okay you guys are seriously enjoying every moment of torture you're doing to me. >_< lols.

Personally, I can't really ship KF with anyone right now. Anything he does that's close to "romance" is just the flirtatious nature of him, in my opinion. In the case of in this show, anyway. Besides, he was really close to Speedy/Red Arrow, I completely understand his attitude towards Artemis - I probably would've done the same if I were him.
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:02 am

It's probably really to early for me to make a decision about parings I guess. I'll wait until like episode 13 before I really put myself on one side of the fence.
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next