Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!
Young Justice Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of DEO

+8
Jovial Bondservant
SoundStorm
LightningBolt
Rianna Lauren
ShamarDJ
MaskedMaiden
Fishing4Karma
Mercy
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Secret of DEO - Page 5 Empty The Secret of DEO

Post by Mercy Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

The Department of Extranormal Operations (or DEO) has once again captured the attention of the Dark Knight! He feels that there are secrets being kept, things begin to look more and more suspicious when he finally decides that Young Justice League perform a Reconnaissance Mission to investigate what's going on in the DEO.

Okay! So this RP might be short lived assuming how we go about it, but first an foremost we need players and characters. I'd like for this to be a cannon character RP for now. Otherwise, here we go!

The rule that is above all rules is that you must READ the rules. After all, the rules are not meant to be broken and are in fact expected to be followed very carefully. If you break a rule you will be considered for being striped of your privileges for posting. That or I will without question delete your post.

These are the rules in which every player shall abide by.
Rule 1 - Respect Each Other
There will be no flaming or insulting each other. If you can't follow this simple rule just once you will no longer be able to take part in this Role Play.

Rule 2 - No Spotlight
Making yourself better than everyone else and creating an arch for yourself is self-centered and conceited. Simply put, no main characters. Don't be a jerk to everyone.

Rule 3 - Spellcheck and Grammar
When you post be sure that your post has good grammar. Reread your post, process it through spellcheck. Its not going to be the end of the world if you take a little extra time in posting. Doing this will make the RP a better place to post. In addition to this rule, read other's posts! We work hard on them, so don't skip them!

Those are the staples of my RP, here are additional rules too..

Keep in mind!
-Killing is aloud as long as both members agree to it, but then the character who died can create a new character for replacement.
-Do not control other player's characters without their consent or permission! The last thing we need is confusion!
-Read everyone's Character Sheets so you know who you're dealing with!
-Preemptive strikes are not allowed! If you slice off someone's arm that would force the opposing player to play the rest of the RP armless. Be fair, do not instantly throw another player in a jam, let the other player chose the damage done to the character.

Follow the rules and you'll be golden!

The Following Characters will be needed:
Artemis
Aqualad
Kid Flash
Robin
Superboy
Miss Martian

Post a character sheet! If you need an example of what one looks like, I'll be happy to present!
Mercy
Mercy

Post Likes : 6

Back to top Go down

The Secret of DEO - Page 5 Empty Re: The Secret of DEO

Post by SuperboyFan19 Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Superboy relaxed a bit and followed Aqualad. He struggled to recollect what Batman had said. Okay, get this Secret girl cause she's a valuable asset in a sneaky way. Simple as that. He shook his head and wondered what Superman was doing. Probably far away. Who knows? He could be in outer space. The Boy of Steel didn't let his anger flood him this time.
SuperboyFan19
SuperboyFan19

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:44 pm

[Thanks Mercy. Um...sorry to the person how controls KF-I had no idea, really new to the whole RP thing]

Megan switched into stelth mode, growing ever more accustomed to the full body suit. The color was just alittle too dark for her...but Black works well with spies, and after all, they were a covert group. Batman was strait forward and to the point, the prefect 'no-funny business' gernal to a group of teens. With the bio-ship prepeared and cloaked, she patiently awaited for Aqualads directions and the coordinates.
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Location : Nowhere, Somewhere, the deepest depht's of your totured mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 am

(Sorry for the interruption but, any suggestions where I might be able to pop up? :l I can't log on that much so I did make the right decision to choose Canary, but just to know when to expect my turn.)
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 7

https://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 pm

[pop up any time-black canary can always assist with the mission]
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:53 pm

LostShadowSoul wrote:[pop up any time-black canary can always assist with the mission]
... What?
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Opps...your the game master, sorry...RIA justed wanted to know when to come in and it was a random idea...(Back to the RP I think...)
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:13 am

(>_> Right. Thanks!)
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 7

https://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaskedMaiden Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 pm

(I'll be taking KF >_.Wink
Kid flash tossed the bag of chips aside and threw his hand over his chest making his yellow and red suit disappear into black. He checked his wrist, opening up a small container filled with bits of food and snacks. He snapped it shut, "Ready." He stated quickly racing over to Aqualad's side, I wonder if I can still get a souvenir from this mission.He thought to himself as his eyes oggled over at Megan for a moment, but he knew that'd be less likely since this was a top secret. Though, he'll try.

Artemis dropped her hands to her sides and sauntered over to Aqualad, capturing Kid Flash's stare, she growled mentally to herself. She glanced away crossing her arms over her chest again, "Let's do this."

MaskedMaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Aqualad boarded the ship awaiting the rest of his team to step aboard, he darted his eyes about the landing. "M'gann, set destination to Happy Harbor. Where's Robin?" he asked folding his arms in expectation that everyone should already be prepared and ready. He had just hoped Robin hadn't already gone missing before the mission even began.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxbatgirlxx Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:22 pm

((Any chance I can hop in or all the charys taken [:?))
Xxbatgirlxx
Xxbatgirlxx

Back to top Go down

Post by MaskedMaiden Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 pm

I think this Rp is dead and wont continue anyway.

MaskedMaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum