Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!
Young Justice Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 5: Schooled

+3
ShamarDJ
Rianna Lauren
Jovial Bondservant
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode 5: Schooled Empty Episode 5: Schooled

Post by Jovial Bondservant Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:13 am

New clips and stills for the upcoming episode entitled "Schooled".

http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/36164/new-clips-amp-stills-from-young-justice-episode-schooled-premiering-feb-4-2011
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Post Likes : 3

Back to top Go down

Episode 5: Schooled Empty Re: Episode 5: Schooled

Post by Rianna Lauren Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:03 am

:OOO DINAAAAAAAAAAAH! Very Happy Finally! Whoooooo!
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 7

https://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:12 am

Im SO HYPE for the next episode now black canary has got some skills!!!
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Post Likes : 2

http://twitter.com/ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:54 am

I hope they're not overdoing the Superboy temper thing TOO much. >_>
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:I hope they're not overdoing the Superboy temper thing TOO much. >_>

from what i read it sure seems like that will happen this episode lol but i wonder who the villain will be Question
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:08 am

Mmm, true, can't get my hopes up for that. BUT. Maybe I can get my hopes up for a teeny tiny hint of Canary/Arrow? Yes? Please? It's so awesome, all parallel Earths should have that, including Earth 16! Yaaay! Okay? Okay?

...Pfffffft.
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 am

I wouldn't count that out, Greg Wiesman is a HUGE Canary/Arrow fan, he did the Green Arrow short a while back in which they get engaged. x3

Three things in particular I want to point out:
1) Is it just me or does Miss Martian look slightly different? O_o I mean, here eyes are slightly more anime-esque and she looks...cuter....also, yay for Martian Manhunter standing in the background!! I hope he does/says something in this episode. x3
2) Kid Flash Status: FAIL xD
3) I like how Black Canary's jacket is ripped over her wound, it's a little detail that made me appreciate the animation even more, I guess. Smile

Can't wait to see the episode! Very Happy
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:30 am

Whoa wait - HEmade the Green Arrow DC Showcase? O_O Whoooooow. I shall kick my hope up a bit. Only a bit. X]
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 am

xD
I know, I loved that short! I even made an amv to it a while back. :B

But yeah, I'm with you, crossing my fingers and hoping for a little BC/GA action. x33
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 pm

O.O What others pairing does he ship? ;D *prays he ships BMWW*
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 pm

I am so sorry Ri, but I have to say I'm against you on the Wonder Woman/Batman pairing. >.<

On a different note, I'm kind of happy to see Wally flirting with Black Canary. It confirms my "theory" in which Wally isn't really that interested in just Miss Martian, but is just flirtatious in general. xD

Yeah, I keep watching these clips over and over and now....I think I want a banana.
O_O
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:06 am

Yeah, well, growing up with JL/JLU does that. X] And don't apologize, I mean, look at me and dcfan. Me RobStar, him RobRae, me BMWW, him BMCW, and we make the best buddies ever. :b
And yesh, flirtatious is soooo Wally! ;D
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks for that. Very Happy
I guess you're right, how culd I forget that JLU went that direction in terms of shippings?? xD Haven't seen the show in a while, yes, but still, that was pretty major in the series. xD

BM/CW!? Awesome!! That's my favourite Batman pairing, x3
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Oh! Oh! He hit on teacher and got served?
XD I love this show
Yeah, well, growing up with JL/JLU does that. X] And don't apologize, I mean, look at me and dcfan. Me RobStar, him RobRae, me BMWW, him BMCW, and we make the best buddies ever. :b
:b Indeed we are Very Happy
BM/CW!? Awesome!! That's my favourite Batman pairing, x3
Sweet Smile
Of course with Batman Beyond the whole, who will Batman date thing kinda ended up...
Bruce: When I was younger, women used to throw themselves at my feet all the time.
Terry: What 'd you do?
Bruce: I stepped over them.
Terry: Smooth. ...
XD And I think I might know who the villain for this episode is
I'm just guessing but I'm gonna say
Spoiler:
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2194396/Dcfan100

Back to top Go down

Post by ShamarDJ Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:15 am

i liked this episode and i LOVED black canary in this episode and it looks like superboy is done with his anger problems
ShamarDJ
ShamarDJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 am

I wouldn't say done, though I think he's cooled off enough for now. Smile
Personally, I'm glad that Supey and the Big Guy didn't get all huggy in this episode, it's too soon. I do like how Bruce confronted Clark about that though, it shows Bruce's natural fatherly attitude. x3

LOVED the six-armed Miss Martian and then the reactions that followed, I nearly died at that moment with all the laughter. XD

I liked how Superboy is using Robin's grammer, aster was thrown in there and then the whelmed too? xD I loved Superboy in this episode, he was so adorable. All hopeful about Superman helping him out, and truly sad when J'onn came to see M'gann and saw how they had such a tight relationship.

Spoiler:

I could ramble about this episode for a while, raving over a lot but I'm being dragged away from the computer, lol.
Awesome ep, my personal favourite so far!! Very Happy
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 am

Totally awesome episode Very Happy
Cept Megan didn't use her catchphrase. Ah well, I'm sure she'll use it next week.

Yeah, that definetley was not Speedy's arrow. I cannot wait for next week Very Happy

Last edited by DCfan100 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoiler tags)
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 am

Geez, I HATE you all! What did I tell you about spoiler tags? D: *dies using my phone*

Okay, why's Bruce in Metropolis? o_O Oh, and I have sort of a problem with Bruce's hair. I don't know what exactly, but it doesn't look Bruce. Weirdly. o_o

Canary is so badass, and so sweet with the way she mentored Superboy. Very Happy Too bad there's no fluff with Green Arrow though.

Too much Ms. Martian/Superboy for three episodes. Seriously - stop it. >_< It's not canon. And I don't want it to be. But hey, no catchphrase, so no ten-tweets-long rant to the show. ;D

I did hope Aqualad and Ms. Martian got a fair share of the fight with Amazo as much as Robin, KF, and Superboy. But maybe next episode. And yeah, hooray hints of Artemis.

Lastly, I shall repeat, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop using the spoiler tags. We're in Episode Discussions section, look at your own risk, people who haven't watched the show! You know how stupid phones become when they're at my hands! D; I already told youuu. >_< Okay? Yesh? Please?

EDIT: Did anyone else notice the picture in the trophy rack in Robin's school is probably an unmasked Dick? o.O
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DCfan100 Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 am

Erm, srry :b we all love them spoiler tags XD
Yeah, I saw the picture in the trophy rack! I do believe Jovial Bondservant posted a link to the original art work in the Robin thread.

Personally, I like that we're getting so much MM/SB, TT did it with RobStar...like a lot...as in, more than I would have liked XD And for Earth 16 it is canon. I really liked the talk between Superman and Batman though. Nice to see that this isn't strictly JLU or TT either. I also thought I would get tired of those M.O.N.Q.I.S but hey, I enjoyed them quite a bit Very Happy mostly cause every one beat the crap out of them.

And six armed MM XD That was cool
DCfan100
DCfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:17 am

Yup, I just realized that. Very Happy Yay animated shows that directly gives crazy fans on Twitter what they want! :b

Crud. FUDGE YOU EARTH 16. D: Well the difference with TT, you don't see it TOO obviously. It's not in every episode, and even if it is in most episodes, they're not too frontal like this one. o_o

...Okay so maybe I'm a little bit defensive but HEY! We only have less than 10 episodes! Slow down with the fluff!

(Get on chatbox! :b)
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Sorry about the spoiler, I thought since it regarded next week's episode, it whould be spoiler-tagged. I will cease the spoilers from now on. ;D

Yes, I posted the original artwork in the Dick Grayson thread.

Personally, I don't find the SB/MM fluff as annoying. I see it more as Megan worrying over him a lot because she sees a reason to be worried about him. He's obviously hurt about something and she wants him to know he's got her attention. Of course, she's still attracted to him as well.

Yeah, the monkeys were built to be annoying so it was great to see so many of them get trashed.

Okay, I'm going to have to rewatch the beginning because I didn't catch whether the first scene was in Gotham of Metropolis. My first innitial though was maybe the two cities are on opposite sides of the bridge? Kind of like the sections of New York City? Anyway, I'll go re-check that out. Smile
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenisawesome Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:35 pm

So was I the only one that chuckled a bit when Superboy punched the locker with Superman's picture in it? Of course I know why he did it, I just found it funny. Also KF's reaction to Miss Martian having multiple arms was priceless. xD Thankfully i've been getting Fridays off so I can actually watch them when they air on CN. Very Happy Also Black Canary= win.
Ravenisawesome
Ravenisawesome

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 pm

No, no you were not the only one who chuckled. I absolutely loved how Black Canary was all caring and supportive. Kidflash's reaction to Miss Martains multiple arms was Absolutely priceless. Batman was playing advice giver-SO NOT like him-but Superman's reaction to what he said peeved me off. I hate how Superman treats Superboy, and I hate how Superboy was just beaten on by Amazo(but makes for good television), but loved Superboys strenght and endurace through the beat down. Plus, Kidflash making his own sounfd affects(bananna-swoosh, superboy-yoink) cracked a smile on my face. I'm glad that so many M.O.N.Q.E.I.S. where destroyed. I loved to see the personallity in Superboy when he asked Superman for help, it really reminded me of a lost child looking for guidence.

Grade:A

Can wait for next week, love how the arrow is Artemis's entrance(did they forget? speedy's arrows are RED), plus-Robin stepping up-acusing the league of babysitting, shows leadership.
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Location : Nowhere, Somewhere, the deepest depht's of your totured mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial Bondservant Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

*raises hand* I chuckled too!! I forgot to mention that though, I mean, how could I forget?? xDD

I like the way they've done Superman's reaction to Superboy. I mean, personally it would be weird if he just openly embraced a clone that was created by people who violated him and built this clone to replace him should he turn away from their good graces. He feels uncomfortable around him, yes, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care. It looks to me that Supes feels like his awkwardness around Superboy would make things even more difficult so he wants to leave it to Batman, who he knows will do a fine job.

Also, I think they thought that the Arrow belonged to Speedy by the process of elimination. They assumed that the Arrow belonged to Green Arrow because it was green. Once they realized that his arrows didn't match they assumed it belonged to Speedy because they don't know of any other archers. Kidflash said if episode 1 that there are only four sidekicks, right now, Artemis is unheard of. Smile

LostShadowSoul, I love your signature.
Jovial Bondservant
Jovial Bondservant

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Um...thankyou. I like yours too(the boiling rock was my favorite episode).
Raven and Superboy are my favorite characters.

The battle between Amazo and Superboy was heart wrenching. Punch after punch after punch, Superboy falling in the train when Amazo acessed the Flash's powers. It shows character, endurance, strenght, arogance, and most of all...dependablility. It hows that he has the Will to fight for the side of good no matter what the cost. And, for that, I loved this episode.
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Location : Nowhere, Somewhere, the deepest depht's of your totured mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next