Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Justice Fan Forum
Welcome to our Young Justice fan forum! Very Happy Here's the place for fans to discuss about their favorite show and communicate to other fans from all around the world!

You are not logged in. Please log in or register yourself to enjoy the forum at its maximum - interact with other users, post messages, and contribute to our forums!
Young Justice Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of DEO

+8
Jovial Bondservant
SoundStorm
LightningBolt
Rianna Lauren
ShamarDJ
MaskedMaiden
Fishing4Karma
Mercy
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Secret of DEO - Page 4 Empty The Secret of DEO

Post by Mercy Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

The Department of Extranormal Operations (or DEO) has once again captured the attention of the Dark Knight! He feels that there are secrets being kept, things begin to look more and more suspicious when he finally decides that Young Justice League perform a Reconnaissance Mission to investigate what's going on in the DEO.

Okay! So this RP might be short lived assuming how we go about it, but first an foremost we need players and characters. I'd like for this to be a cannon character RP for now. Otherwise, here we go!

The rule that is above all rules is that you must READ the rules. After all, the rules are not meant to be broken and are in fact expected to be followed very carefully. If you break a rule you will be considered for being striped of your privileges for posting. That or I will without question delete your post.

These are the rules in which every player shall abide by.
Rule 1 - Respect Each Other
There will be no flaming or insulting each other. If you can't follow this simple rule just once you will no longer be able to take part in this Role Play.

Rule 2 - No Spotlight
Making yourself better than everyone else and creating an arch for yourself is self-centered and conceited. Simply put, no main characters. Don't be a jerk to everyone.

Rule 3 - Spellcheck and Grammar
When you post be sure that your post has good grammar. Reread your post, process it through spellcheck. Its not going to be the end of the world if you take a little extra time in posting. Doing this will make the RP a better place to post. In addition to this rule, read other's posts! We work hard on them, so don't skip them!

Those are the staples of my RP, here are additional rules too..

Keep in mind!
-Killing is aloud as long as both members agree to it, but then the character who died can create a new character for replacement.
-Do not control other player's characters without their consent or permission! The last thing we need is confusion!
-Read everyone's Character Sheets so you know who you're dealing with!
-Preemptive strikes are not allowed! If you slice off someone's arm that would force the opposing player to play the rest of the RP armless. Be fair, do not instantly throw another player in a jam, let the other player chose the damage done to the character.

Follow the rules and you'll be golden!

The Following Characters will be needed:
Artemis
Aqualad
Kid Flash
Robin
Superboy
Miss Martian

Post a character sheet! If you need an example of what one looks like, I'll be happy to present!
Mercy
Mercy

Post Likes : 6

Back to top Go down

The Secret of DEO - Page 4 Empty Re: The Secret of DEO

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 am

SuperboyFan19 wrote:Wow, three charies.
Well, I'm the Game Master, I'll also be playing other NPC's like bad guys and maybe Red Tornado.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperboyFan19 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 am

Don't tell me you're gonna RP every single minion! Even that's alot of RPing. Shocked
SuperboyFan19
SuperboyFan19

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 am

SuperboyFan19 wrote:Don't tell me you're gonna RP every single minion! Even that's alot of RPing. Shocked
I've done it before. I once RPed The Riddler, Joker, Mr. Freeze, Penguin, Scarecrow, Clayface, Batman, Batgirl, Danian, and several OC's at the same time. Somehow it never got too hectic.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperboyFan19 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:12 am

*Faints*
SuperboyFan19
SuperboyFan19

Back to top Go down

Post by MaskedMaiden Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 am

Danian XD

MaskedMaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:03 pm

MaskedMaiden wrote:Danian XD
..... You know what I mean... You were there...!
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by MaskedMaiden Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Mhm, Yes I was.

MaskedMaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 pm

The Telepath

Spoiler:
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Location : Nowhere, Somewhere, the deepest depht's of your totured mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperboyFan19 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:59 am

Nice bio!
SuperboyFan19
SuperboyFan19

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks. (Do I have your permission for the 'crush' thing?)
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperboyFan19 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 am

Yup. Though I've never RPed in a thread where there's a crush thing. Oh well, at least I'll get more experience.
SuperboyFan19
SuperboyFan19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Apparently Martian skin boils at about 110º
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Karma Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:03 pm

The Boy Wonder
Spoiler:
Fishing4Karma
Fishing4Karma

Post Likes : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:18 pm

If everyone is ready I can post the opening post so we can all start.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Wait?!-did anyone do the villans?
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm

LostShadowSoul wrote:Wait?!-did anyone do the villans?
I'm the Game Master, I'll take care of that. If you don't mind, they will all be cannon DEO villains, if not it would be someone everyone knows like Joker.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Ahhh.... ok. Then go ahead 'Game Master', we await for your signal.
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:47 am

Ah, yes, finally this thing is starting up soon. Very Happy Can't wait.
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 7

https://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperboyFan19 Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:11 am

Yay! It's gonna begin! Wait, what's an OC, and what the hell is DEO? Question
SuperboyFan19
SuperboyFan19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Karma Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Department of Extranormal Operations (or DEO)

OC stands for Original Character, which is a character that you have created all on your own. Like, I have created a character named Karmy who is a hippie that can open portals with just the snap of her fingers, her family were killed by a corporation named Phoenix, and she has a spacial bag of which she inherited from her dead brother. See, all you gotta do is use your imagination and just go nuts with creating your own Original Character. It's rather fun.
Fishing4Karma
Fishing4Karma

Post Likes : 1

Back to top Go down

The Secret of DEO - Page 4 Empty Alright then! Lets do this!

Post by Mercy Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am

Aqualad and his team stood around the usual center of their base of operations in Mount Justice. Arms crossed, eyes focused on The Dark Knight who stood in the center of The Young Justice League. He had just arrived, and summoned screens at his command of a button on his glove. Aqualad had familiarized himself with the normal humdrum of the day at Mount justice. It was a sparse occasion when they would actually get a momentous mission from the Caped Crusader himself. Yet here he was. This was serious. He needed all his wits now.

"Secret." Batman opened, standing firm in his spot as an image behind him sprung to life. "The Department of Extranormal Operations, or DEO, has had some extremely suspicious ectoplasmic radiations leaking from the headquarters' windows. I did some investigating and found out what was really going on." He said presenting another image that was taken from a satellite. "They call her Secret. Apparently, she's a powerhouse of potential, and I believe if we can get to her before anymore damage is done to her she can prove to be a highly valuable asset to your team."

"So," Aqualad spoke up after the pause, "what do we do to get her out?" It was a fair question, the base had security overseeing the entire port of Happy Harbor. Even if they used the aide of Ms. Martian could they get in and get out without being spotted. "I formulated the best possible course with the least amount of security and a possible escape plan incase the mission goes south. I've sent it all to your communicators so you will never get lost. Emergency escape routes are not all safe, so avoid detection at all costs. Trigger an alarm and the League will have to try their hardest to intervene. But we're not making any promises."

Calling this mission easy would be an understatement.
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperboyFan19 Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:18 am

OOC: It's started, huh?

IC: Superboy listened intently. He had never heard of this...DEO. Batman showed them images and issued instructions. When the Caped Crusader got to the League-helping part, Superboy growled silently. Superman would never help anyway! He clenched his fists in frustration. They rarely had a mission these days, but when they did, it was always a bit hard.
SuperboyFan19
SuperboyFan19

Back to top Go down

Post by MaskedMaiden Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Being a short amount of time in the team, Artemis didn't really know that it was rare for them to receive a mission from the Batman. The flaxen haired girl stood there silently, arms folded across her chest as she listened. I already have a few guesses who can be triggering us into trouble. She thought to herself as she rolled her eyes over to the freckled red-head, however she caught a glimpse of Superboy clenching his fist. I wonder what's got him like that.

MaskedMaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by LostShadowSoul Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Megan watched intently, listening to her best ability; but the waves of emotion that undertook each member of the team, swirling through the group and clashing against each other in whitecapped seas-was quite distracting. Confusion was swirling, DEO…what was it? Uncle J’onn had never mentioned a DEO before, could it possibly be connected to Cadmus? Cadmus...Superboy. His emotions were powerful cyclones, angry, enraged, devastation-his hands were clenched fists, externally showing his anger. What could aggravate him like this? From behind, Wally engulfed a massive amount of food and scarfed it down-Artemis stood across the room, arms crossed, obviously annoyed. Aqualad looked serious, more serious than Robin. Being team leader must be stressful; I’m glad that it’s Kaldur; he handles this kind-of stuff better than me. Batman said this ‘Secret’ girl could be an asset to the team…but first-the mission. It must be top priority if Batman has come to explain it. Impulsively, Megan raised her hand, The Batman acknowledged her with a nod, “Would the bio-ship be of any help?”

Last edited by LostShadowSoul on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Italics)
LostShadowSoul
LostShadowSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:18 pm

[Good post Lost, but avoid controlling other members character's actions. Like Kid Flash eating rudely.]

Batman turned to Ms. Martian, "I suppose you don't have to be the World's Greatest Detective to decide that. Yes. The League is not going to provide you a drop off, and you need a form of transportation." Batman said to her. "Suit up, you dispatch immediately." Batman turned around to leave. "If there are any further questions consult your leader."

That bit shocked Aqualad. He didn't know anything about this whole Secret deal, but he checked his communicator, Batman had updated it before he left, and maybe he didn't need a complete overview of Secret anyway.

"Alright team," Aqualad spoke in a commanding voice, "let's head over to the landing dock. Happy Harbor awaits."
Mercy
Mercy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum